Horse Agility Training days and mini competitions with Horse Agility Accredited Trainer, Ellen Cochrane.
- 13th September, Swallow Farm Stables, Wellington Heath near Ledbury *Fully booked sorry*
- 27th September, Training day and Mini competition. Cuckhorn Estate, Stoke Lacy near Bromyard. 10am-2pm.
- 11th October, Swallow Farm Stables, Wellington Heath *Fully booked sorry*
- 15th November, Training day and mini competition at Swallow Farm Stables, Wellington Heath near Ledbury. 10am-2pm
- 13th December, Training day and mini competition at Swallow Farm Stables, Wellington Heath near Ledbury. 10am-2pm. Christmas themed!
I shall probably do more at Cuckhorn Estate too, but details to follow on.
These are fun, friendly events so come along to learn all about horse agility. The days include handling training, a masterclass on obstacles, a chance to play over obstacles in your own time and a fun and relaxed competition. Everyone welcome, whether you are new to the sport or already compete. Donkeys and mules welcome. Rosettes for all!
Use of facilities and refreshments available. Places must be booked in advance and are limited. For more information or to book please email [email protected]