Based near Malvern, Worcestershire, Ellen is a compassionate equine trainer assisting humans in the understanding of their equines at all stages of training. Her focuses are on improving communication, liberty work, bitless/bridleless riding, horse agility and problem solving. Ellen is experienced in backing young horses and working with rescue cases who have lost their trust in humans. For regular updates and reviews take a look at my facebook page - Gaia Horsemanship Facebook
- Equine trainer and instructor with a focus on ethical handling and equipment use.
- Horse Agility Accredited Trainer.
- Promotes positive reinforcement and a focus on a two way communication between human and equine.
- Special interest in mules and donkeys.
- Works in the High Atlas of Morocco helping muleteers to improve the welfare of their working mules by improving knowledge and communication and using kinder equipment.
- Horse Agility, Mule and Donkey League World Champion 2019.
- Specialist in bitless and bridleless riding.
- Malvern Hills District Sports Personality of the Year 2019.